Did you know?
- Dutch translations expand by about 10% as compared with English originals.
- There is a huge shortage of Dutch literary translators.
- Translation culture and practice is thriving in the Netherlands: translated books account for 30% of the overall Dutch-language book production.
- Dutch is an official language of the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, Aruba, and the Netherlands Antilles. There are differences between these regional variations of the Dutch language and they should be taken into consideration in translation into Dutch.
- Translation rates of technical translators in the Netherlands and Flanders are the lowest among the European high-income countries.
Want to discuss the present state of Dutch language translation? Skip down to share your thought, opinions, and news.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this search feature to find it.
Would you like to talk about
what's going on in the translation industry?
Great! Share your thoughts and opinions regarding language translation news and trends. Here you can even publish your own news about language translation services!
Back to Language Translation Services In The News Page
Return from Dutch Translation Page to Home Page